From: "Monster" <kslpt@grrrls.net>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 12:18:14 -0500
To: <jrploopers@kliklak.net>
Subject: Job Title: Shipping-receiving position

Dear Monster.com member:

We have a promotional job offer for you!!

Job ID: 343392196  Job Title: Shipping-receiving position view details <#about>

Quick Links:
About company <#about> Job Description <#description> Requirements <#REQUIREMENTS> Other <#other>

  ABOUT COMPANY
About us:
www.uhmcargo.net <http://www.uhmcargo.net>
UHM Cargo is the 6th largest shipper according to the number of packages and shipments operated in 2003. Such spectacular growth has been achieved internally through organic growth rather than through acquisition or merger.
We believe in the importance of operating as independent carriers, responding quickly to your needs with prompt, effective and global solutions. With us you deal with a single, global and highly specialized company which is able to provide the necessary answers to all your particular transportation requirements.
We provide the best service on the market, always trying to combine it with the minimal cost possible.
...... (and so on... jrp)