RE: FCB1010 Midi Channel HELP!

Certainly no way to do this, but I do recommend joining the FCB Yahoo
group-
lots of people who have unraveled that crypic manual and assembled detailed
FAQs. Also, there are 'unofficial' firmwares out there- none that give you
what you want, but there might be other functions that are useful. There
are
also PC editors available, which make it *much easier* to program this
thing.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com