Re: E-bow question

Does your GR50 respond to string bends?

Nik

--------- Original Message --------
From: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
To: "Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com"
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: E-bow question
Date: 07/05/06 04:06

I just got an E-Bow after lusting after one for a few decades.  I tried
using it with my Brian Moore iGuitar through a Roland GR50 and it’s not
doing quite what I expect.  It’ll sustain forever, but if I just slide down
to another note, the GR doesn’t seem to pick up the change and the synth
keeps playing the same note.  If I pick behind the E-Bow, or hammer on
really hard, then I get the new note.  Does anybody have any wisdom to
impart?  Do I need to set the sensitivity on the GR lower?  Do I just have
to learn to pick behind the E-Bow with my right hand?

I played with the E-Bow and my DL4 and DD20 and boy does that make some
cool
noise!  Drone-y loops and great sustain.  Nice.

Thanks,
Tony

Message sent using UebiMiau 2.7.2