Re: MaxMSP looping -

On May 6, 2006, at 5:39 PM, Stefan Tiedje wrote:

> That actually makes Max into a programming language (Reaktor is
> not, its a modular synth).

I can agree with that, for the purposes of this conversation. : )
But I still think it would NOT be a stretch for Reaktor or the Nord
to have this option. Another example would be Logic, I can make a
musical loop, copy it all over the place as an alias and then only
change the one original. I only bring this up because the Logic
arrangement window is in no way a programming language or a modular
synth, yet it has this ability. I have been pushing this idea up the
Reaktor food chain for about 2 years and I have thoroughly proven to
myself that I have zero input on the subject : )

wow i used 2 smiley faces in one email. i promise i am not 10 years
old. just act that way on saturdays.

- b