Mobius memory management

Dear Jeff,

as I see you're still online here and listening to Mobius users' questions,
let me put forward this one:

Is there any way one can get Mobius' memory management to work in a way
more
close to the EDP - say, by assigning a total of 128MB to Mobius and a
maximum of 32MB to each stereo track. And while we're at it - can one setup
tracks to be mono (so to save memory)?

I recently had this Mobius encounter where I accidentally left a track in
Overdub (I think that was the reason), and a long time later, the computer
ceased to function as intended because Mobius' (I think) memory claims went
over the edge...

And while I'm asking questions: could anybody put me to the right place how
to save (and restore) my track settings (like sync mode, Loop/Delay/Expert
mode etc). I believe there is a way - but simply storing the project didn't
work for me.

Thanks,

        Rainer

ps: Mobius is motherfucking great!!! Just so you know...;)