Re: MaxMSP looping -

Yes, good points, both of them,. There is however the annoying 'stack-
all-new-elements-on-top-of-each-other' feature in reaktor.

While we're at it. I have been using the Nord G2 a lot lately and I
have to say that environment has the benefit of hiding different
classes of cables. ie - hide control but still show audio. Awesome.

AFAIK, Max is the only one of these 3 that has the feature I REALLY
appreciate - alias modules. almost everything i do involves having
multiple versions of whatever looper/filter/gadget i have created.
basically bc i am dealing with multitrack looping. It is very handy
in Max to make one structural change and have all the other copies
change with it. I wish the Nord and Reaktor had this ability.

- b