Re: MaxMSP looping -

I didn't mean to focus on that aspect, I only wanted to point out that the
more
complex ideas require more of an understanding at that level... that's why
pointed out the simplistic route as well... because of that, the exact
dynamic
you describe happens.. :) at a basic level, it's just like plugging cables
between fx boxes, and tweaking the parameters...

peace
-cpr