Chicago jam sesh w/ Seven Leaegue Boots tonight

I sent this earlier today, but it never made it to the list. Is it taboo
to attach a jpg? I know, RTFFaq.

Hi y'all

My band Seven League Boots will play a set and then host the evening's
jams at the Muse Cafe, 817 N. Milwaukee Ave, Chicago.

8pm - midnight.

There is no cover charge, and it's OK if you are under 21 years old!

The Muse cafe is holding these "workshops" on the first Thursday of each
month.  We have hosted this event before, and it was really fun to meet so
many  like-minded musicians, right here in little old Chicago.

A spontaneous live workshop of Junglebop, IDM, Freejazz, & Experimental
styles  with both electronic & acoustic instrumentation. Bring your
instruments &  devices. Guitar & bass amps, drum set, & keyboard provided.

http://musecafechicago.com

Seven League Boots is a band that plays electronica / drum'n'bass / live
looping. We play songs and we improvise.

Ed Shannon - guitar, animal sounds, drum machine
Pete Machine - guitar and knob turning
Jose Sandoval - keyboard
Brian Abraham - hits things with sticks
Henry Heine - low sounds and live loops

http://www.sevenleagueboots.com/shows.html

LISTEN TO 7 LEAGUE BOOTS HERE:

http://www.sevenleagueboots.com/listen.html

Please forward this to everyone you know who loves good music!