Re: Did a quick Mobius gig today :-)

> conference one hour later. I packed the laptop, tc electronics
>fireworX,
> FCB1010 MIDI pedal and a minimal FaderFox MIDI hand mixer,  grabbed a
> tenor sax and rushed for a taxi. The gig went well (and

Per -
I noticed that you still use the fireworX - in fact it seems to be your
only
outboard processing gear.  I wondered why that is, surely there are
plugins
that can do all that right? or not?   It isn't for the interface is it - I
can only guess that you're trying to free up processor for other things.
Isn't it painful that it always must be wired pre-loop or post-loop, or do
you have some sort of programmable insert point on your audio interface?

curious,
Jon