Did a quick Mobius gig today :-)

Hi,

At noon my phone rang and I was asked to come and play and speak at a
conference one hour later. I packed the laptop, tc electronics
fireworX, FCB1010 MIDI pedal and a minimal FaderFox MIDI hand mixer,
grabbed a tenor sax and rushed for a taxi. The gig went well (and
paid well). I had 20 minutes to set up at a conference venue,
plugging the laptop directly into the rooms built in PA system and
the sax mic into the fx box and then into the laptop running Mobius.
I remember three years ago I was touring with a huge Gator rack case
holding an Echoplex, a Repeater, a pre amp, a digital reverb device
and a Behringer mixer on top of the rack... Ouch, so heavy! Light
Laptop style totally rocks  ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)