From: "mark sottilaro" <zerocrossing2001@yahoo.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 8:29 PM
Subject: Re: aiff to REX?

Mac OS 9 or 10

--- Andrew Duke <andrew@andrew-duke.com> wrote:

mark sottilaro wrote:

I have a ton of drum loop samples I've purchased

over

the years and now I'm finding with Stylus RMX it

will

accept REX files made in Recycle.  It seems kind of
silly to get the entire program when all I actually
want is to convert a few cds of loops over.  Anyone
know of another app that will do the conversion?

Mark

Mark:
Are you using Windows or Mac OS?
Andrew