Re: Boise Experimental Music Festival in Boise's Thrive Magazine

cool as hell man,great quotes...that Dryden guy seems
to get"it".i know you all are getting stoked for the
weekend...hope the weather is good and hordes of folks
turn out for the shows.how are tEds fingers?any
word?hope hes ok...ill keep my ear to the ground,this
weather finds me busy busking,but i hope to see/hear
some footage.
                   to the future,
                            danny visionary.

http://www.thriveweekly.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060425/THRIVE02/604250313