Re: Digital vs. Analog (and now GuitarPlayer)

i met mike molenda when i got invited to review those under $500 guitars
thats in the latest edition of GuitarPlayer.
he is a very cool guy-totally guitar friendly-which i guess ya have to be
if yer the editor in chief...
i mentioned loopersdelught while we were talking-dont know if it took er
not, but i'm pretty sure he is  aware of we.
stan