Re: Digital vs. Analog (Was: Line 6 Tonecore Verbzilla)

I am with u as well playing with preprogrammed effects
for me lately feels a bit like playing written music
it has to be all well mapped but even then there is
always the next tweak level to adjust...
ive also built a pedal board after realising my
frequent preferences,and i am still trying to keep it
analog, compact but with maximum flexibility and still
looking for that magical single stomp box(no tween)
that i can switch from overdrive to heavy
distortion...
Luis