Re: Digital vs. Analog (Was: Line 6 Tonecore Verbzilla)

Am I alone here or are their other folks who like to abuse analog or
even acoustic effects?  Or will I finally see the light and buy a
laptop to cultivate my very own VST farm?

Cheaply,
Kevin

Hi Kevin,

   You are not alone, throughout the 80's and 90's I tried the same.  I currently own a few digital pedals and have tried to ween myself from analog many times but I always return.   I recently tried with the digitech GNX3 and I really like it but I too noticed the same issues of sounds trailing off irradically, chords crapping out when they should feedback.  I have tweeked the GNX and run it stereo through two Ampeg Jets.  I can get some decent feedback with this setup but I still love analog....

Weg