Re: Message Board

I never complained that LD wasn't a web based forum.

I inquired as to whether or not anyone would be interested in such a forum,
completely independant of LD.

             "Sean Echevarria"                 To:
Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

             <sean.loop@creepingfog.com>       cc:

             04/25/2006 01:14 PM               Subject:  Re: Message Board

             Please respond to

             Loopers-Delight

Isn't that exactly the case when people come along and complain that LD
isn't setup as a web-based forum?