Re: New Improv/Looping CD Release: Interstellar Delirium

Well, I guess I'll join the bandwagon and update my Myspace page with a
few
songs from my new CD, so that you can hear the complete songs rather than
the samples.  I added "Anseriformes Dementis" and "Horror Vacui -
Neuro-Collapse" (I had to upload just the "Neuro-Collapse" section because
the MP3 was too large).

www.myspace.com/krispenhartung

By the way, Anseriformes is an order of bird that includes ducks and other
fowl, and "dementis" should be self-explanatory (Latin for demented)...the
song title roughly translates as "Demented Duck", which becomes apparent
about half way into the song....although it is not the duck that is under
question here. :)

Cheers,

Krispen Hartung / Improvisational Guitar
www.krispenhartung.com / www.myspace.com/krispenhartung
info@krispenhartung.com / 1.208.724.5603
Discography - http://www.krispenhartung.com/catalogue.htm
Looper's Delight Playlist -