Re: Line 6 Tonecore Verbzilla

It gets nice reviews on another list I'm on--esp. for its "shimmer"
setting. But I've heard good things about the straight ahead reverbs
as well. I'm a fan of those Tonecore pedals in general. I think Line
6 has done a nice job with them. I have the Tone Core Roto-Machine
and Flanger pedals.

I'm also interested in picking up a Pod Pro XT (again...had one a
long time ago and sold it. Long story). Is anyone here using one?

Jeff