Re: New "surround music DVD+films+spoken word" finally released :-)

PER,

KOOL! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS PIECE TO COME OUT FOR A WHILE.
I HAVE SOOOOO VERY MUCH ENJOYED YOUR FIRST COLLABORATION
WITH DAVID COWLEY AND THE EARLY MP3S OF THIS PROJECT THAT
I CAN SAFELY PROMISE THAT IF THE DVD IS REGION 1 COMPATIBLE
I WILL BE BUYING ONE SOON. THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!

TED