Re: [LOOP] OT -- A GUITARISTS SECOND WORST NIGHTMARE

Seriously my American friends, what happens in an car (or lawnmower) accident when someone hasnt got insurance? Do they die?

I work at an American hospital in Charleston, West Virginia and all patients who seek care receive it reguardless of their insurance or financial qualifications.  I recently read where we gave out over 70 million dollars in goods and services last year that will not be recouped by Medicare or any other gov. agency.  West Virginia is one of the poorest states in the country but they are proud!  Wild and Wonderful West Virginia!

They'll never take away my West Virginity!
Weg