RE: OT -- A GUITARISTS SECOND WORST NIGHTMARE

one other bit of advice for any musician who uses their hands for music and other activities (and i'm so sorry this is too late to help Ted).

buy a pair of medium to heavy duty work gloves if yer gonna work outside.

(from a guitarist who lives in an apple orchard )

This is great advice for the weekend gardener, also rubber gloves when doing dishes helps keep the hands from drying due to detergents and also helps protect in case you grab a knife the wrong way....
I know, I cut my middle finger friday,   where are those #$%^&* gloves....

weg