From: "Art Simon" <simart@gmail.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 6:56 AM
Subject: Re: MySpace is for Loopers too!

Well, it took me a while, but I've got some of my stuff up on
Myspace.com. 3 of the tracks are from an upcoming looping CD on Cohort
records "More of the Same (Reprise)," a sequel of sorts to a looping
CD I did years ago using a EDP called "More of the Same." I'd love to
hear what people think. If you like noisy, rhythmic guitar stuff,
check out:

http://www.myspace.com/artsimon

The four pieces are all "one take" mostly guitar improvisations over
some rhythmic stuff in EnergyXT. Here are some of the technical
details:

snip