RE: New "surround music DVD+films+spoken word" finally released :-)

I don't have the home-theater setup, but I listened to a couple of cuts -
really fun stuff. I love it that you're introducing all these sounds into
corporate events, and I always enjoy hearing the ways in which text can mix
into the stew. Congrats. It seems like quite an impressive package.

Best wishes,
Warren Sirota
http://www.warrensirota.com