Re: Electrix Filter Factory

> <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:

> > Ebay... guess Im keeping mine).. ITS TWO U
> HIGH...but it really doesnt DO
> > that much, its a filter!!! It should have been 1 U
> at most!!!

Yeah, I hear you.  For as much as I love the
interfaces, it kind of makes them "studio gear" for
people who don't have rodies.  I was thinking of
putting an Electrix rack back together... I loved the
mofx and the warpfactory too... but it just seems
better to do stuff like that in software these days.

Do You Yahoo!?