Re: [LOOP] OT -- A GUITARISTS SECOND WORST NIGHTMARE

On Sat, 22 Apr 2006, tEd ® kiLLiAn wrote:

[snip for length]

Ted:

First, owwwwww. I am sorry about your pain. Second, you really should go
to an urgent care center (yes, I know you said you don't have
insurance, I'm still recommending it anyway) and get your hand looked at -
by your description you have severe 2nd-degree burns and will need to
watch carefully to avoid infection.

I can't see how you'd possibly heal well enough to play guitar in six
days, for one thing, you're going to lose the calluses on those finger
pads. Maybe slide will work for you, you'll have to see. Wish you well.

Steve B
http://www.subscapeannex.com/