AW: Electrix Filter Factory

If I remember correctly, we had a Filter Factory discussion here some time
ago - you might search the archive. I threw out mine mainly because it
takes
up too much space (and for the same reason also got rid of the MAM RS3,
which is only 1HU).

What I really liked about the FF were the momentary buttons and the (for my
application) great distortion. If you're working with a drum machine,
chances are you won't need any other effects besides a filter factory and a
vortex.

You might also want to take a look at the RS3. It features three parallel
Korg bandpass filters, LFO and envelope follower. It's got a very
characteristic, very unique sound unlike all those run-of-the-mill lowpass
sounds.

        Rainer