Re: airplane baggage

On 22 apr 2006, at 18.47, mech wrote:

> The airlines have evidently decided very recently that charging for
> overweight and excess baggage can be a new revenue stream for them.
> And they've all pretty much fallen lockstep into the same pattern
> at pretty much the same time too, from what I've just seen.

And it may also differ from airport to airport, how well they follow
the regulations. When I flew from Stockholm to Zürich the Swedish
airport staff just smiled and told me "no problem, you're fine with
that trunk", but when I was going the other way the staff in Zürich
hit me with a USD 65 overweight fee for the very same suitcase.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)