Re: |()()ping video uploade

awesome stuff rick!
cheers
Luis

"loop.pool" <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
I purchased a cheap plastic, battery powered spirographic drawing
toy yesterday (all of $4) and noticed it was UV active,
so I went into my bathroom and turned out all the lights
and.............................NO......................that's not where I"m
going with this story..........

...........and holding a little pen UV light in my mouth, the spirograph in
my hand
with my finger on the on/off button I made a little 30 second video loop
on my terrible Radio Shack camera.

Anyway, I put some music from my upcoming CD against it and used some
cheapo effects and made a little looping video for everyone.

If you care to see it, it's at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzX9J6TPz0Q

I'm really into these 30 second loops that this camera makes. The fidelity
is terrible
and I rather like it. There is another video at my YouTube page using the
same technique.

Let me know what you think. I used looping concepts but the music was NOT
done in real time.

yours, Rick Walker
www.looppool.info

Celebrate Earth Day everyday! Discover 10 things you can do to help slow climate change. Yahoo! Earth Day