Re: |()()ping video uploade

Per asked:

"Very nice, Rick! Is the mono sound caused by YouTube video
compressing format?"

Thanks, and thanks for all the nice comments.

Not sure, but I imagine so....................it was certainly recorded in
stereo.

Rick.

ps If anyone is interested, I can upload the uncompressed file to a secret
webpage for anyone to down load.
Just let me know and I'll do it

I did a more minimalist video with the same spirograph and was thinking
about putting it up to.
I got really inspired last night making it and wrote and entire piece of
music in one sitting and put a vid to it.

What an amazing age we live in, don't you all think?