Re: News From Electrix

Hi folks,

I've just had a personal letter from someone inside Electrix and this
looks
like the real deal.

We'll still have to wait a few weeks I imagine but they are definitely
planning an official release
soon.

Anyone have an inkling what the changes are to the mark 2 software?

I also can't wait to see what they've done with their other wonderful
products.
Personally, I think the MoFx,  Filter Factory and Warp Factory have been
under utilized.
There are so many cool things you can do with their ability to synchronize
the rhythm of effects
and to play the effects (both turning them on and turning them off with
the
momentary button) like a drum machine.

One of my favorite tricks is to put a telephone frequency onto a sound
with
the engage button
and then use the momentary switch to suddenly take it off on judicious
beats
in a breakbeat rhythm.

That and synchronize all of your loops to it.................way cool.

It's a damn shame that you can't get on an airplane anymore with anything
larger than a 6 space rack.
I can only do my high tech shows within driving distance of my home.

yours,   Rick Walker