Re: News From Electrix

I hate to go conspiracy theorist on everybody, but maybe they are only
doing this to get people excited again...i have been hearing some
pretty bad things against Electrix, and so maybe the Electrix people
are doing this to generate some excitement, yet they still have no
intentions on releasing the repeater mk.2 for another few years...I
mean, even Zoe, who apparently did beta-testing for the new repeater,
and she said that she has been done with that for a year now...and
Mark has a good point. Why would they advertise on another website...i
would think something as big as their new flagship product would mean
frontpage stuff...i am not saying this what is going on, but from what
i have ben hearing, I wouldn't get excited...of course, several people
have already said this on LD :)

Charlie