Re: electrix boogaloo beta testing

I'm not sure it my NDA is still active, which is why I've refrained
from mentioning it all this time!! Hope everyone will understand...

...but yes, Overdub into Record was one of the features.

However it's been a year already since I tried it. It wasn't ready
for prime time though and I reverted to the old, stable, OS for
touring. Since then I've endured 2 logic board failures on my 2005
Powerbook (!!) and as a result, have lost the test OS! You can't
imagine how upset I was at the idea that Electrix was gone and I'd
never see the new version again...

So this "new" news makes me really, really happy!!

I'm still in the process of switching to the Looperlative though...