Re: Any guitarrist here using a Fathead?

On 4/21/06, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm just wondering what it would sound like to mount a Sustaniac on
> that brass headstock plate?  ;-)

One side of the Sustainiac headstock transducer's clamp is a metal
plate, the other has a hard rubber pad. So when it's clamped on a
standard wooden headstock you have one wood/metal joint and one
metal/rubber/wood one.

Maybe it'd make a little difference to the Sustainiac/guitar coupling
if you clamped the hard rubber pad side to the Fathead, but I'm
betting the change would be small.