Live Internet Performance on April 23 - Krispen Hartung & Rainer Straschill

I plan to record this (and I'm sure Kris will do so, too) and make it
available for download.
And for all the people who have followed the Ninjam/webstream jamming
discussion (also with Mark Sottilaro and me), if both of us make it
available, you can compare both versions, because they will be different
due
to the time shift thing...

        Rainer