Re: Jokes (Was: Music Scene)

My final shots ('cos the rest of the ones I know are too rude for public
consumption) -

Q: What's the difference between a drummer and a drum machine ?
A: You only punch things into the drum machine once.

and finally, to insult the rest of the band at once,

Q: What do you get if you cross a musician and a drummer ?
A: A bass player.

Boom, and furthermore, boom.

- Tony

Doug Cox <dougcox@pdq.net> wrote: [ with some more musician jokes ]

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at
http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.