Keaggy video up

I just noticed that the Phill Keaggy video is up on video.google.com. If I'm not mistaken, we have Per to thank for that.

If you want a real treat, go to Keaggy's website and order the "Live from Phillie" DVD. His rendition of Salvation Army Band on this DVD is absolutely spectacular. The whole concert is a real treat.

I just saw him a couple of weeks ago. One thing's for sure...he never plays a song the same way twice. He really was on his game when they recorded the "Live from Phillie" show.

Brian