Re: . T. Tunstall (was Re: looper reviews)

It was about a year and a half ago. She had appeared
on a BBC programme (Jools Holland, maybe?) and there
was much conjecture on the list about what she was
looping with, so I wrote an email to what I thought
was her management. KT answered it herself about 20
minutes later (2nd generation Akai Headrush) and I
forwarded it to the list.

-t-

<http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes>
'Rantai' CD: <http://cdbaby.com/cd/timnelson1>