Re: Music Scene

Reminds me of the musician series of lightbulb jokes...

Q: How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?
A: 10, 1 to change the bulb and the other 9 to stand around and say, "I
could do that better"

Dennis

From:
paul <phaslem@wightman.ca>
a friend and I used to go to some shows and decided that the worst
audiences were ones that were full of musicians who would sit there and
say "why is he getting paid to do THAT??? I could do that..... I could
do that BETTER!!!!!" I say enjoy the show,