Re: JEFF & TED DANCE-A-THON (was: Jamie Lidell live looping movie)

Jeff,

On Apr 19, 2006, at 11:06 AM, Jeff Kaiser wrote:

> MAYBE Ted Killian and I will dance together at our performance at
> BEMF....Ted?

Well, you know me. I can't dance too much. I was raised by
fundamentalists.
Your lucky I can (sort of) play guitar. I still wish you'd revive your
fez, shades,
and bright colored blazer with all of the baby-doll heads sewn on it.
The less
people pay attention to me the better (IMOHO).

T-Bone Guitarman Killian