Re: News from Electrix

Hi all,

The link takes you to pages for ordering Pretec cards, which, folks at one point a while ago on the Yahoo Groups forum were saying actually do work on Repeaters. I believe the ones the site are selling are new versions of the industrial strength cards they had up until the end of last year (when they went out of production) that are Repeater-friendly.

So maybe the posting is legit? Who knows . . .

David