Re: News From Electrix

I still call bogus.  Electrix puts this on a thread
called "Electrix Certified CF cards available"  Not on
the announcement page?  Or home page?  Why is Electrix
"Guru" user number 1452 and in California (Electrix is
in Canada)

Until it's on an official press release or home page
it's pretty much meaningless.  Actually, until units
hit retailers it's meaningless with this company.  Bob
Amstadt missed his ship date of the Looperlative by a
few days and I'll tell you that man was a shining
example of how a company/developer can interface with
it's clients.  His communication was great.  Come to
think of it, there are a few people here who've been
great.  Electrix is crap.  I love my Repeater, but as
a company they have pretty much 0 credibility.

http://www.electrixpro.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/9691/an/0/page/0#9691