Re: List problem with Gmail

On Apr 19, 2006, at 10:00 AM, Per Boysen wrote:

>> On 4/19/06, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> A while back I re-subscribed through my Gmail account, but since
>>> then
>>> I never see my own mails making it into the list.

 From Gmail Help ctr.:

<<Why am I not receiving my messages?

Mail you send or forward to a mailing list you subscribe to, or to an
account that forwards messages to your Gmail account, will only
appear in 'Sent Mail.' This is intended to help prevent clutter in
your inbox. If a message isn't successfully delivered, you'll receive
an error message in your inbox.>>>>

regards

BobC

http://www.cdbaby.com/rpcollier2