Re: Advice sought - unbroken, seamless loops

The Repeater, not as much.  I don't
> have an issue with it but there's a tiny split second
> bump in volume at the start of the loop.  Not a click
> but it can be noticable.  I guess it's the price for
> all the DSP crazyness that the Repeater does.

This is not true...I am tired of listening for this bullshit over and
over.
I used the Repeater extensively live for years in all kinds of situations:
Live, studio, etc.

There is is no bump whatsoever. Maybe some units where defective. Or it
might be related with the inability to use them properly.

Available for comments.