Re: Line 6 Toneport UX2 vs. RME vs. M-Audio Audiophile

I love my Mackie 824s, but I've noticed a driect link
to how much I feel I "clicked" in the studio and how
loud I was running the monitors. :)  I hate to say it
but a little volume helps so much.  Puny monitors will
not work.  I don't really crank it, but it's nice to
be able to run them loud from time to time.

Also, I abandoned Line6 modelers in favor of a Vox
Tonelab because it really felt like nice stomp box
pedels in front of a tube amp and while the Line6
sounded good it didn't have that feeeeeeeeel.

of course this could be me being mesmerized by that
glowing tube in it.