Re: about ninjam

Understood. Though honestly given my experience with Ninjam so far
(including my hour session last night with random folks), I am completely
oblivous to any delay. What I hear, in my mind, is as good as
instantaneous.
I treat it as such, and react likewise, at least.  It's a lot of fun. I
plan
on getting on Ninjam more now.

Kris