Re: about ninjam

Hm, I thought your tempo was kind of "locked" due to
the nature of Ninjam.  It works because the latency is
extended to a logical quantize point: a measure.  For
it to work you'd have to define the exact length of
that measure and therefore the bmp, no?  So why not be
synced?  Being free is nice if the people with you can
react in real time.  If you're listening to me a
measure ago and I'm changing my tempo it's going to be
a car crash.  Of course, the musical version of a car
crash might be fun.