Re: Out of the loop and shamefull web plug

You missed one of the most exciting looper launches
the world has ever seen.

http://www.looperlative.com

Man, I love this box.  I haven't said much about it
yet, as I'm still learning it... or more accurately,
how to control it.  It's really a pretty simple (but
powerful) box, but it allows you to make these
"macros" so a single midi message can trigger 8
commands.  I'm still trying to figure out what I want
those events to be!

btw, I dig your music.  Very nice Massive Attack kind
of feel.  My favorite.

--- gareth whittock