RE: play my guitar?

Whew, I fell lucky to have never been asked that.  I
did, however, get rid of my Mackie powered PA speakers
because every person I knew who DJ'ed would inevitably
ask to barrow them for a show.  I was lending them out
more than I was using them myself.

The worst I get is, "HEY! You're missing part of your
guitar!" (I play a Steinberber)

I swear, that one never gets old.