From: "joe rut" <joerut@lycos.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: Scary Situations

I actually know Freebird all the way through, so I often invite the yeller
to come up and sing it while I play it.  If that doesn't
shut them up and they
actually come up on stage, I launch into it at triple tempo.  They either
walk off stage, or try to sing it at that speed.  either
way, it's pretty funny.

Joe Rut

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos Yellow
Pages