Re: hilariously scary situations

heh heh,good stuff Tom... your instincts were right
when you saw the pile(time for me to leave)lol....what
constitutes a fairly successful hardcore band?no fatal
overdoses?
  having evolved from that whole music scene i cant
really throw stones,but ill sit around and hit stuff
with sticks...
    kudos for trying to act nonchalant in that
situation...now thats a rush!
                     loop n roll forever,
                               scary danny